Tuesday, May 24, 2022 — Houston, TX

Thanksgiving Dining

By Morgan Gage     11/17/21 10:31am

Kin Dee

Visit Kin Dee Thai Cuisine for their regular menu options or their “Thanksgiving special” — poached chicken, rice, a dipping sauce made with soy sauce and spices accompanied with chicken soup. The restaurant opens at 11 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day, is a 20-minute drive from campus and an option for when the serveries are closed on Thanksgiving Day.

Rosalie

Rosalie Italian Soul is open on Thanksgiving Day from 11 a.m to 8 p.m. with a special three-course Thanksgiving meal offered. The restaurant is about a 12-minute drive from campus. Read the Thresher’s review of the restaurant online.

Pappa’s BBQ

With the added convenience of a drive through, Pappa’s Bar-B-Q will offer a Thanksgiving plate with turkey, ham and sides for $17.95 in addition to their typical menu. Open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., the closest location of this restaurant is around a 10-minute drive from campus. 

Cleburne 

Cleburne Cafeteria is open on Thanksgiving Day from 11 a.m. to 8 p.m. with a special holiday menu available for those dining in in addition to the option to pre-order takeout and catering the day before Thanksgiving although they have reached capacity for online ordering. The restaurant is around a 10-minute drive from campus.